Stanford Painting: The Bay Area’s Top-Quality Local Painters
ENJOY YOUR OUTDOOR SPACES
Friday, April 21, 2017 3:30 PM
Stanford Painting was established in 1988 as a local, independent, and family-owned business serving the Peninsula and San Francisco Bay areas with the aim to provide high-quality service and attention to detail at affordable prices. We offer better value due to the quality of work and materials we provide, as well as our two-coat applications and full-service project protocol. Why spend your hard-earned money on a paint job that may chip or crack in just a year or two? Stanford Painting guarantees all of our work for a full five years after completion.
From start to finish: Excellence in quality and process
No matter how large or small the job, Stanford Painting devotes the same high level of care to all of our customers, and we never start a new project until our work for you is done.
We specialize in:
- Both exterior and interior paint jobs
- Residential and commercial properties
- Specialty services such as finishing and staining cabinetry, and more!
We start with a free estimate and offer a free color consultation ($250 value) to all of our clients. Next, we go through our lead safety protocol and our nine-step preparation process before applying two coats of top-of-the-line paint. We do a full site clean-up after each day on the job. Our work isn’t completed until a supervisor conducts a complete inspection of the finished results.
We guarantee all our work
All of our jobs are guaranteed with a five-year warranty.
- We never subcontract. All of our work is done by uniformed professional full time employees of Stanford Painting, We have a combined 850 years of experience between us!
- A foreman supervises each of our projects, every day.
- One of our supervisors visits your site each day to inspect it. You can contact the supervisor any time with questions or concerns.
- We draw up a schedule for each job and stick to it.
- We don’t change the price of the job after we’ve agreed upon it with the customer. Customers can add additional work for an extra charge at their choice.
- We are fully licensed and insured, and provide an extensive list of references to our customers.
If you’d like to find out more about Stanford Painting, or wish to get started on your project and are ready to schedule your appointment, please visit our site or call (650) 321-9302.