A quality paint job is essential to preserving the longevity of your home. It is also the perfect way to highlight your personal taste and style. Bright, colorful, understated, elegant – wherever your taste lies, let us help you transform your home into a reflection of you and your family.
Your building makes the first impression on your customers. Dirty, scuffed, or damaged walls in high traffic areas, or a worn exterior, can present a poor image of your business to the world. A fresh paint job by Stanford Painting will help make that first impression a good one!
A success-oriented process. We have developed and follow a process designed to ensure a successful outcome for every project. This process includes:
- A free, comprehensive, and firm written estimate provided after a walk-through of the job site. Interior walk-throughs are scheduled with you at your convenience. Exterior walk-throughs can be handled solely by our representative.
- A basic schedule which we respect without interruption from other jobs.
- A complimentary color consultation prior to the project start date.
- An exclusive, 9-step surface prep process, followed by application of a high quality 2-coat finish.
- Extensive and complete site cleanup and a post-painting inspection by a Stanford Painting supervisor.
- Safety first. Our painters take pride in completing a job in a timely manner, but nothing comes before the safety of our workers! Our crews use all the proper safety techniques to insure your job is completed both efficiently and safely!
Specialty Services. We also provide a number of special services beyond interior and exterior painting, including staining and refinishing cabinets. Please contact us if you have any special requests. Our expert painters service the following areas: Mountain View, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, and Portola Valley. Please see the Gallery section of this site for examples of our work.
ALL ABOUT PAINTING
Exclusive 9-Step Surface Prep Process
Another key to the possible painting results is careful and thorough surface preparation. We have an exclusive 9-step process:
- Exterior: Pressure wash entire structure, treating mildewed areas with a diluted chlorine solution. Interior: wash kitchen and bathroom walls with TSP as needed.
- Remove all flaking paint (hand scrape, heat gun, chemical stripper).
- Power and hand sand as needed for superior adhesion.
- Apply primer to all exposed substrates (specific primer on wood/stucco/metal).
- Spackle holes and cracks, as needed.
- Caulk gaps and openings where appropriate (with high-grade elastometric caulking).
- Re-glaze broken or cracked window putty as needed.
- Exterior: Repair stucco cracks with high-grade elastometric patching compound.
- Interior: Patch holes and cracks in drywall and / or plaster.
High Quality 2 Coat Paint Finish
Extensive Site Cleanup