About Stanford Painting ...
Stanford Painting was established in 1988 with the goal of providing high quality residential and commercial painting services at reasonable prices. Our many, many hundreds of loyal, satisfied customers over the years attest to our success in achieving that goal.
We are full service, including both exteriors and interiors, and every job, large or small, receives the same high level of attention and professional service. The keys to our success include:
- Quality. We use only high quality paints and materials.
- Experience. Our highly capable crews have more than 850 years of cumulative experience, covering all aspects of painting, from preparation to finishing, and some have been part of the Stanford Painting family for many years.
- Up to date equipment and techniques. Our equipment is current and kept in top condition. Our techniques are contemporary with a focus on safety, including proper removal of lead paint, dust control, maintaining a clean site, and complete inspection of all work. We are fully compliant with all local and state regulations.
- Customer service. From initial customer consultation to post-job inspection, we are on the job from start to finish, and dedicated to exceptional customer service including immediate response to any questions or concerns. This begins at the top with our hands-on management team.
- 5 year warranty. All of our painting services are backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Licensed, insured, bonded. Stanford Painting a fully licensed, insured, and bonded, with $2M in general liability insurance and Workman's Comp coverage.
Stanford Painting is a local, family-owned business with strong ties to the community. We contribute to the community by providing no-cost services for the elderly, disabled or others in need (please inquire). We also sponsor / contribute to community organizations including: Palo Alto Little League, Palo Alto Girls' Softball, the Palo Alto May Fete Parade, the East Palo Alto Ecumenical Hunger Program, the Gunn High School Sports Booster Club, the Greenmeadow Community Scholarship Fund, and Junior Achievement of Santa Clara County.